Become qualified to own real estate offices and gain associate membership to the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ) by achieving your National Diploma in Real Estate (Agent).
You will learn …
- To prepare computerised payroll and related administration records
- To compare and evaluate forms of finance, types of bank accounts and banking services
- To identify, evaluate and manage risk in real estate
- To analyse and interpret financial statements
- To develop business plans for real estate firms
- To understand how to direct real estate businesses
- To understand how real estate businesses are lawfully structured
Before commencing Nation Certificate in Real Estate (Agent), participants must successfully complete:
On job training
Gain nationally recognised qualifications while working.
National Diploma in Real Estate (Agent) is achieved by completing a number of unit standard topics. Each unit standard comprises of a variety of activities assessed by a REINZ ITO assessor. Some of the activities include:
- Reading a Study Guide containing all the information needed including background information, case studies, and real estate examples
- Writing answers to questions
- Providing a portfolio of your work, for example a sale and purchase agreement, or marketing plan
- Demonstrating your people skills with a buyer or seller on video or in person
- Provides participants the ability to own and direct real estate offices
- Incorporates unit standards of competency from the National Qualifications Framework (Real Estate)
- Is recognised nationally throughout New Zealand
- Automatic associate membership of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (AREINZ)
Who should do this programme:
- Registered real estate salespeople and branch managers wishing to own real estate offices
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact the REINZ.