Provides an introduction to the real estate industry that incorporates 8 national qualification units to assist you in attaining your real estate salesperson’s certificate of registration.
What you will learn and achieve through the Academy…
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
Harcourts Academy Sales Programme (Sales Registration)
A blended learning programme consisting of a total of 56 days which includes a number of online pre-course tasks, 4 days in class training, 45 days one-on-one coaching in the field with the student's office manager with accompanying in the field project work, and then a final 2 days in class training.
- Will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to build a successful career in real estate sales
- Incorporates 8 units of competency from the CPP07 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- Is recognised nationally throughout Australia
- Combines 'what to know' education with practical 'how to do' instruction
- Is delivered by certified professional trainers qualified in accelerated learning techniques to enhance learning retention and student engagement
- Provides a path to ongoing opportunities in real estate
Who should do this programme:
- Those who wish to become registered real estate salespersons in Australia
- Existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as a salesperson
- People from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas
- Managers wishing to have a clearer understanding of what their new recruits are learning
Property Agents Board Exam
After completing the Academy Sales Programme, participants must pass a Tasmanian Property Agents Board examination to gain their salesperson's registration certificate.
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.