Successful completion enables you to become registered as an agents’ representative in Victoria.
Candidates completing the required units of competency from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) will be able to submit their statement of attainment to their local governing body in application to become registered as an agents’ representative.
What you will learn and achieve through the Academy…
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
A six day blended learning programme consisting of three days reading and computer-assessed online tasks followed by three days in-class training.
- Provides participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to demonstrate competency in three units from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- It is recognised nationally throughout Australia.
- Harcourts Academy RTO offers mutual recognition and credit transfer, plus recognition of prior learning.
Who should do this programme:
- People who wish to become registered agents’ representatives in Victoria. Usually this group will have had little or no experience in the industry.
- The secondary client group will be existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as an agents’ representative.
- Thirdly, people from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas; e.g. personal assistants, registered salespersons, real estate franchise owners and managers wanting to up-skill or remain current in real estate practice.
|Agents’ Representative Course
|Core units required for Agents’ Representative Registration
|CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete work
|CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete work
|CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.